Jacque Harper is a dedicated Agile Coach and advocate for user experience and enterprise agility.
- Participated as a core team member in enterprise transformation in adopting, scaling, and sustaining Agile values, principles, and practices across the enterprise.
- Coached Analysts, Developers, Testers, Scrum Masters / Project Managers, and Product Owners / Product Managers in applying agile techniques and practices.
- Guided Product Managers /Product Owners in Product Visioning & Road-mapping and Product Backlog grooming and sizing.
- Guided Project Managers / Scrum Master in Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Demos & Retrospectives, and handling impediments.
- Guided Team Members in Sprint Backlog task identification, extermination, and execution.
- Capable of taking on Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Analyst responsibilities.
- Supported Communities of Practice (CoPs) to advance adoption.
- Championed change and coached business stakeholders.
- Participated in workshops and training with productization thinker Marty Cagan of Silicon Valley Product Group.
- a leading food distributor, Rosemont, IL
- a security hardware company with international manufacturing and distribution – Milwaukee, WI
- an online classified advertising web site – Chicago, IL
- Not nearly as clever in reality as I imagine myself to be. But I believe I can encourage discussion. Check my posts for the categories “Half-Baked” or “Thought Out.”